In Alberta, a Real Property Report (RPR) is  required when selling a Bareland Condo, but not so for Conventional Condo. An RPR is a survey of a property that shows the location of buildings and improvements on the property, as well as any encroachments or easements. It also shows the location of any services such as water and sewer lines. Sometimes the seller has it in their possession but if no, then it will need to be ordered by a Land Survey company. 

It is very helpful for potential buyers as it provides them with information about the property and can help them make a more informed decision. It also helps to avoid any disputes over property boundaries or easements that may arise after the sale. 

No RPR is used for the sale of a Conventional Condominium. It is a type of property ownership where individuals own individual units within a multi-unit building or complex, and share responsibility for the maintenance and upkeep of common areas. You will not use Real Property Report to sell one, instead the Condominium Plan will be used in its place which the seller may have a copy of, the agent can supply or is located at the Alberta Land Titles office.